[visionlist] New Frontiers Research Topic: Visual Impairments and Fitness to Drive

Owsley, Cynthia cynthiaowsley at uabmc.edu
Tue Oct 26 12:26:43 -04 2021

Frontiers is pleased to be launching a new Research Topic, Visual Impairments and Fitness to Drive, together with an expert editorial team:

Jan Andersson - Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute, Linköping, Sweden
Cynthia Owsley - University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, United States
Elena Papageorgiou - University Hospital of Larissa, Larissa, Greece

We’re putting together a group of top researchers whose work we’d like to feature in this collection, and we thought you may be interested in participating. Hosted by Frontiers in Neuroergonomics, this is a unique opportunity to showcase research in this field.

The website is here, along with instructions on how to submit an abstract and a manuscript, along with submission due dates. All submitted articles are peer reviewed.

https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/27725/visual-impairments-and-fitness-to-drive

Article processing charges are applied to all published articles.
See if you institution has a payment plan with us:
https://www.frontiersin.org/about/institutional-membership
Find out about applying for fee support:
https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees#feesupport

About Frontiers in Neuroergonomics:
Using neuroscience and neuroengineering research to understand the brain in everyday life.  The journal is led by chief editors Hasan Ayaz from the School of Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University, Frederic Dehais from the Institute Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE-SUPAERO), and Waldemar Karwowski from the University of Central Florida. Our neuroscience journal series is the world’s most cited in its field. More than 40,000 articles by 106,000 authors have received 258 million views and 600,000 citations.

Cynthia Owsley PhD, MSPH | Nathan E. Miles Endowed Chair of Ophthalmology
Director, Clinical Research Unit/Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham
EFH Suite 609 | 700 S. 18th St, Suite 609  | Birmingham, AL 35294-0009
P: 205.325.8635 | cynthiaowsley at uabmc.edu<mailto:cynthiaowsley at uabmc.edu>