[visionlist] Optica Color Technical Group Coffee Break at Frontiers in Optics - Wednesday, November 03 2021 - 16:30-17:30 PDT

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Mon Nov 1 16:53:04 -04 2021

To the Color and Vision Research Communities!

Our next OPTICA Color Technical Group Coffee Break would be on Thursday, October 21 2021 as part of the Optica Frontier in Optics.  You do not need to register for Frontier in Optics to attend. Anyone with the link below will be able to attend it.

The coffee break will take place on the Wonder platform.
Please make sure you have Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer (no mobile device supported) to access Wonder!

Come and join us on Wonder for the next coffee break.

Date and Time: Wednesday, November 03, 2021, 16:30 Pacific - 1930 Eastern - 2330 GMT - 0830 JST - 1030 ACT

Please copy this wonder Link to Chrome or Edge browser (same link we use for the regular coffee breaks)
https://www.wonder.me/r?id=58be9965-6ba3-4154-a40b-4fd15e6705d6 <https://www.wonder.me/r?id=>

There will be no password on the space for the event.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Francisco