[visionlist] University of Mississippi: Ph.D. position applications accepted

Nick Prins nprins at olemiss.edu
Tue Nov 9 14:40:38 -04 2021

The lab directed by Dr. Nicolaas Prins at the University of Mississippi
is currently accepting applications for the doctoral program in
experimental psychology for the 2021-2022 academic year. Current
projects in the lab focus on visual motion perception and psychophysical
methods (adaptive testing, modeling). Please see our website for more
information: http://home.olemiss.edu/~nprins/
<http://home.olemiss.edu/~nprins/>.

The experimental psychology program at the University of Mississippi
offers an individualized, career-oriented course of study focused on
developing a close apprentice relationship with a major professor. The
strong focus on both research achievement and teaching excellence, in
addition to rigorous and supportive scientific training, prepares
graduates for outstanding careers in a number of established and
emerging fields. Students in good standing qualify for departmental
assistantships for at least 5 years and some summer funding may also be
available.

For more information regarding the Ph.D. program please visit our
webpage at:
http://psychology.olemiss.edu/graduate-program-in-experiment-psychology/
<http://psychology.olemiss.edu/graduate-program-in-experiment-psychology/>
or contact Dr. Prins at _nprins_ at go.olemiss.edu
<mailto:semille5 at olemiss.edu>. To apply online visit
http://gradschool.olemiss.edu/ <http://gradschool.olemiss.edu/>. The
application deadline is December 1, 2021.

--
Nicolaas Prins
nprins at go.olemiss.edu
www.palamedestoolbox.org