[visionlist] Open House (Brain & Behavior PhD Program)
Alen.Hajnal at usm.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:44:37 -04 2021
THE BRAIN AND BEHAVIOR PHD PROGRAM
invites potential applicants to learn about our program at a
Virtual Open House
on Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 at 3PM (Chicago Time Zone)
Our faculty conduct research in several branches of cognitive psychology (metacognition, perception, attention, language, memory) and social psychology (evolutionary, health, cultural, and political psychology).
* Cohorts of 6-7 students accepted each year
* Students work closely with a faculty research mentor
* Students regularly publish their work in peer-reviewed journals and present at national and regional conferences
* Students have received university, regional, and national awards and grants for research and independent funding to support their research
* No GRE required for Fall 2022 admission
* Full tuition waiver and paid assistantship
Check out our program website https://www.usm.edu/graduate-programs/psychology-brain-behavior.php for more details.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The Graduate School waives application fees for McNair alumni.
Apply to the Brain and Behavior PhD Program here: https://www.usm.edu/graduate-admissions/index.php#apply
Alen Hajnal, PhD.
<https://www.usm.edu/brain-and-behavior>Coordinator of Brain and Behavior PhD Program<https://www.usm.edu/graduate-programs/psychology-brain-behavior.php>
Perception Action Cognition Lab<https://sites.google.com/view/paclab>
School of Psychology
University of Southern Mississippi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist