[visionlist] Subject: Extension of the ECVP Symposium call

Lier, R.J. van (Rob) rob.vanlier at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jan 13 13:30:26 -04 2022

?Dear Perception colleagues,

As announced earlier, the European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP) 2022 will be held in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, from Sunday August 28th to Thursday September 1st  2022. See https://2022.ecvp.eu<https://2022.ecvp.eu/>

We hereby extend our call for symposium proposals! New deadline for the symposium call: February ?28th, 2022.

More information and submission guidelines can be found here: https://2022.ecvp.eu/symposia/?<https://2022.ecvp.eu/symposia/>

Regular registration and abstract submission will open in a few weeks from now. We'll let you know.

Looking forward to meeting you in Nijmegen!

?

Best wishes from the ECVP'22 Nijmegen organizers ??