[visionlist] Optica Fall Vision Meeting: save the dates 20-23 October, Rochester NY

Ravi Jonnal rjonnal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:07:58 -04 2022

*Hello vision researchers!The Optica Fall Vision Meeting
<https://opticafallvisionmeeting.org> Program Committee is happy to
announce that we are planning an in-person meeting this year, scheduled for
20-23 October, 2022, to be held in Rochester, New York. The meeting will
begin just after Optica’s Frontiers in Optics, also in Rochester. The
meeting will include the prestigious 2021 Tillyer Award Lecture (David
Brainard, University of Pennsylvania), the 2022 Tillyer Award Lecture
(TBA), the 2022 Boynton Award Lecture (TBA), five invited sessions, as well
as contributed talk and poster sessions. Invited talks will fall into the
following five scientific themes: 1. Deep neural network (DNN) models of
the visual system.2. Vision restoration.3. Studies of the visual cortex
with sub-millimeter resolution.4. The eye as a window to systemic and
central nervous system disease.5. Myopia and myopia control.Over the next
few months we will announce invited speakers, abstract submission dates,
registration dates, and other logistical matters. Please check this
distribution list, subscribe to @OSAFVM on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/osafvm>, or check the meeting website
<https://www.opticafallvisionmeeting.org/> for news.We look forward to
seeing you in October!Sincerely,Ravi S. JonnalChair, Optica Fall Vision
Meeting Planning Committeerjonnal at gmail.com <rjonnal at gmail.com>*

--
Ravi Sankar Jonnal, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology