[visionlist] In-person event: TEX2022 - Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning

Yamil Vidal hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:06:06 -04 2022

TEX2022: Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning

After our online meeting last year, this summer we want to welcome you for
an in-person meeting in Trieste, Italy. The event will consist of morning
lectures by the invited speakers and afternoon talks for which there will
be an open call for abstracts. There will also be plenty of time for social
activities and informal discussions. While all presentations will be
delivered in person, it will also be possible to attend online.

Confirmed Invited Speakers so far: Caspar Schwiedrzik, Floris de Lange,
Lucia Melloni, Maria Chait, Nicola Molinaro and Ram Frost

Where: International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste, Italy.

When: During the week of the 18th of July

Please spread the word, save the dates and stay tuned for further details.

We look forward to welcoming you to Trieste this summer!

With best regards,

Yamil Vidal and Davide Crepaldi

Dr. Yamil Vidal
Predictive Brain Lab
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging - Donders Institute
Nijmegen
the Netherlands