[visionlist] Short RA or Post-Doc position at TUDelft on visual and haptic apparel perception

Maarten Wijntjes - IO M.W.A.Wijntjes at tudelft.nl
Fri Feb 4 11:19:10 -04 2022

Dear colleagues,

I have a short (~7 month) position available for a Research Assistant or Post-Doc. It involves haptic and visual perception and communication of apparel. Activities: literature research,  designing visuals (together with photographer), conducting lab+online experiments, and data analysis. The project is a collaboration with a fashion company who will be tightly involved in the process. I am looking for candidates who have experience in conducting behavioral research and preferably affinity with visual design. The appointment is at the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering of the TU Delft. Activities are partly in studio and lab, so you need to live somewhere in the Netherlands, and partly remote/online. Starting date is as soon as possible and I’ll be reviewing applicants on a rolling basis. Because the project is time sensitive, having a EU working permit is an advantage. Please email me if you’re interested.

Sincerely,

Maarten Wijntjes
Associate professor
Perceptual Intelligence Lab