[visionlist] 9th Iberian Conference on Perception, Barcelona, June 2022

Xavier Otazu Porter xotazu at cvc.uab.cat
Mon Feb 14 12:17:43 -04 2022

Dear colleague, perception researcher,

We are pleased to invite you to attend the 9th Iberian Conference on Perception (CIP 2022), which will be held on June 27th-29th, 2022, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain (https://www.cip2022.org<https://www.cip2022.org/>).

CIP focuses on perception, with an emphasis on, but no limitation to, several aspects of perception such as motion perception, spatial vision, stereopsis, colour, perception and action, attention and cognition, audition, multisensory integration, reading and speech, brain imaging, art and aesthetics, perception in clinical populations and computational modelling.

In addition to talks on this broad range of topics, the conference will include five symposia, poster sessions, and two keynote lectures from young internationally renowned scientists, Dr Iris Groen, from the University of Amsterdam, and Prof Manuel Spitschan, from the Max Planck Institute in Tübingen..

The event will take place at the Casa Convalescència<https://uab-casaconvalescencia.org/es/> in the modernist historical complex of Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau <https://www.santpaubarcelona.org/> in Barcelona, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.

The COVID-19 pandemic forced us to break with the biennial organisation of CIP and to cancel the 2021 edition. For this year's edition, the health and safety of our speakers, attendees and staff will be a top priority. We designed the conference around this premise.

The venue and program will allow social distancing while on site and regular ventilation of the conference room. All attendees will be asked to continue to wear face masks (unless medically exempt) during the conference and throughout all the premises of the Casa Convalescència. These policies will continue to be reviewed in line with government and local authority updates.

We look forward to an exciting scientific programme and rely on the renewed eagerness of the research community to submit abstracts on their recent studies.

Abstracts deadline: 15th April

Registration: From February 15th to 1st June

The Organising Committee

Dr Xavier Otazu

Dr Xim Cerda-Company

Dr C. Alejandro Parraga