[visionlist] Call for Paper: (Sensors—IF 3.576) Special Issue “Vision Sensors for Object Detection and Recognition”

Jeffrey Cai jeffrey.cai at mdpi.com
Fri Feb 18 02:15:55 -04 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Jeffrey Cai from Sensors Editorial Office ((ISSN 1424-8220, IF
3.576, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors). I would like you to
help post a message to all the list members. For the content of the
post, please see the following information. Thank you very much in advance.

--------------------------------
Call for Paper: (Sensors—IF 3.576) Special Issue “Vision Sensors for
Object Detection and Recognition”(Dr. Chih-Yang Lin)
--------------------------------

In case of questions, please let me know.

--
Kind regards,

Mr. Jeffrey Cai
Section Managing Editor, MDPI Wuhan
email: jeffrey.cai at mdpi.com
skype: live:.cid.323722adb804782d
Sensors (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/Sensors/)

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us.
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.