[visionlist] Salzburg Mind/Brain Annual meeting (July 14-15, 2022) - Register now!
patrick.reisinger at stud.sbg.ac.at
Mon Feb 28 12:23:24 -04 2022
we are happy to announce that the Salzburg Mind Brain Annual Meeting
(SAMBA) 2022 is taking place from 14th to 15th of July 2022 at the
University of Salzburg, Austria!
Our program includes the following great speakers:
- Sarah Garfinkel (University College London)
- Martin Hebart (Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain
- Andreas Keil (University of Florida)
- Leonie Koban (Paris Brain Institute)
- Sonja Kotz (Maastricht University)
- Jonas Obleser (University of Lübeck)
- Liuba Papeo (CNRS)
- Chris Summerfield (University of Oxford)
- Anne Urai (Leiden University)
- Freek van Ede (VU Amsterdam)
Abstract deadline is on the 29th of April, registration deadline is on the
31st of May. Register soon at: https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at
Any questions? Write an email to samba at sbg.ac.at.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the city of Mozart!
All the best,
Your SAMBA organization team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist