[visionlist] Optica Imaging Systems and Application (IS) paper submission deadline (March 16)

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Thu Mar 3 03:40:11 -04 2022

Dear members of the color and vision communities,

I wanted to share my enthusiasm for being part of Imaging Systems and Applications (IS) Topical Meeting Committee, being held 11 - 15 July 2022 in Vancouver, Canada.

One of my key responsibilities is to guarantee we build a solid technical program and to achieve that, your research work would make a significant impact.

As a presenter, you participate in a comprehensive technical program that includes distinguished experts representing the finest institutions worldwide. Your audience is comprised of colleagues, industry leaders and potential future collaborators.

In addition to your role as a speaker, you have invaluable opportunities to engage with other presenters and attendees in one-on-one, in-depth interactions. Please, consider submitting a paper before the 16 March 2022 submission deadline.

More information about Imaging Systems and Applications (IS) can be found here: http://www.optica.org/imagingOPC <http://www.optica.org/imagingOPC>

I look forward to your participation in Vancouver!

Kind regards,

-Francisco