[visionlist] 2 PhD students on Vision Systems and Artificial Intelligence (36 months, starting asap, pay-scale TV-GU E13 75%)
RoigNoguera at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Mar 8 08:03:20 -05 2022
We have 2 job openings as PhD students, at the Institute of Computer Science, Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics at Goethe University Frankfurt. The PIs of the projects are Prof. Visvanathan Ramesh and Prof. Gemma Roig. The duration of the position is for 3 to 5 years.
The position will involve:
- Developing cutting-edge research work on vision systems and artificial intelligence, with possibility to explore representational learning, continual learning, multi-task learning, applied different domains, such as affective computing, finance and education.
- The outcome of the research pursued is expected to be published in top tier conferences and journals.
Key requirements for the position:
- Master in Computer Science, applied mathematics, electrical engineering or related fields.
- Strong knowledge in machine learning (deep learning, RNN, LSTMs, supervised learning, self-supervised learning, continual learning)
- Excellent programming skills in python, and extensive experience in Tensorflow, pyTorch or related libraries.
- Knowledge of high performance distributed computing with GPUs.
- At least one publication in tier 1 conferences or journals in related topics to computer science.
- Fluent in English (writing, speaking, oral)
Self-motivated candidates with a hands-on, proactive approach and problem-solving skills are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants are asked to send their documents (motivational letter, CV, 1 publication, diploma and certificates, course list/transcript) to Gemma Roig at roig at cs.uni-frankfurt.de <mailto:roig at cs.uni-frankfurt.de> until 20th of March, in electronic form. Interviews will be held in Frankfurt or conducted electronically.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist