[visionlist] CVR 2022: June 6-9 in Toronto

Nikolaus Troje troje at yorku.ca
Wed Mar 9 13:35:01 -04 2022

After a two-year break, we are looking forward to our in-person, on-site CVR 2022 conference at York University from June 6-9, 2022. The theme of this year's conference is “Vision Research: From picture to reality, from observer to agent”. Please find attached information about our excellent group of invited speakers, and the schedule. Also, check out the conference website at https://www.yorku.ca/cvr/conference2022/ for information about registration, accommodation and poster submission.
The CVR 2022 organizing team