[visionlist] [Jobs] Looking for Research Scientists and Research Engineers for research topics in AI for Healthcare

Nicolas Padoy npadoy at unistra.fr
Wed Mar 9 16:31:51 -04 2022

*Looking for Research Scientists and Research Engineers for research
topics in AI for Healthcare*

We have open positions for research scientists and research engineers at
the University of Strasbourg & IHU Strasbourg Hospital.

- We are looking for research scientists to conduct novel research in AI
for healthcare in the areas of medical image analysis and computer aided
surgery. The successful candidates will contribute to developing new
areas of research at IHU Strasbourg and mentor a growing team of PhD
students and engineers. Salary is competitive and permanent contracts
will be offered to strong candidates with experience.

- We are looking for experienced research engineers in the areas of
medical image analysis, computer aided surgery and federated learning to
support our research team.

- We also have multiple internship positions in computer vision and
machine learning for healthcare.

The successful candidates will be hosted within the AI team at IHU
Strasbourg/University of Strasbourg, an institute offering an
international environment with state-of-the-art computing resources and
unique clinical facilities for both patients and medical research. More
information about the positions is available here
<http://camma.u-strasbg.fr/opportunities>.

--
Nicolas Padoy
Professor of Computer Science, University of Strasbourg