[visionlist] Change of status, new contact email

max.snodderly at utexas.edu max.snodderly at utexas.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:09:20 -04 2022

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

            On February 1, 2022 I transitioned to Professor Emeritus at UT
Austin. I will continue doing research in visual ecology of primates at the
Tiputini Biodiversity Station in Amazonian Ecuador,  but I will no longer be
doing classroom teaching. As part of this transition, my former email
address (max.snodderly at austin.utexas.edu
<mailto:max.snodderly at austin.utexas.edu> ) will be closed by the end of
March, and I am now transitioning to conduct university business with this
email (max.snodderly at utexas.edu <mailto:max.snodderly at utexas.edu> ). For
personal communications, my email will remain dmsnodderly at gmail.com
<mailto:dmsnodderly at gmail.com> . Please send all communications to one of
these addresses.

            Wishing everybody health and safety in these tragic times.

Best regards,

Max