[visionlist] 1-year postdoc/RA position

Gavin Buckingham gav.buckingham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:32:30 -04 2022

Please disregard the earlier message - this one below has the correct link

Hi folks,

I'm looking to hire a postdoc or research assistant to help run a one-year
project to develop and validate a VR pre-screening tool for developmental
coordination disorder (DCD, or dyspraxia). If you experience developing VR
environments in Unity or Unreal or Godot, and find the idea of being
involved in this project interesting, please do consider applying.
Experience working with children and kinematic data would be an advantage,
but not essential. Similarly, for the right skillset a PhD isn't necessary
for this position.

If prospective candidates have any queries, please do get in touch.

Advert here:
https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=828729Z90C&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

best regards,

Gavin Buckingham