[visionlist] Online editor for Sensation and Perception text

Wolfe, Jeremy M.,Ph.D. jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 5 18:35:40 -04 2022

Sensation and Perception<https://global.oup.com/ushe/product/sensation-and-perception-9781605359724> by Jeremy Wolfe, et al. is recruiting for an editor to update, edit, and develop new online resources and supplemental material for the text. The candidate should hold a PhD and have experience teaching sensation and perception courses at the college level. In addition, the ideal candidate probably conducts research in some area of perception though we could be persuaded otherwise.
The project would begin in early 2023 and is a significant time commitment over the course of several months with more modest commitment, thereafter. Compensation will be provided.
You can link to the text's homepage here<https://global.oup.com/ushe/product/sensation-and-perception-9781605359724>.
For more information or to express some interest, send an email to jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Jeremy M Wolfe, PhD
Professor of Ophthalmology & Radiology,
Harvard Medical School

Visual Attention Lab
Department of Surgery
Brigham & Women's Hospital

900 Commonwealth Ave
3rd floor
Boston, MA  02215

Phone:  617-525-3680

Best email: jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Backup: jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com<mailto:jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com>

Editor: Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications (CRPI)
CRPI is the open access, peer-reviewed journal of the Psychonomics Society
Do you do "use-inspired, basic research" in Cognition? That is what we publish.
http://www.cognitiveresearchjournal.springeropen.com/

Jeremy M Wolfe, PhD
Professor of Ophthalmology & Radiology,
Harvard Medical School

Visual Attention Lab
Department of Surgery
Brigham & Women's Hospital

900 Commonwealth Ave
3rd floor
Boston, MA  02215

Phone:  617-525-3680

Best email: jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:jwolfe at bwh.harvard.edu>
Backup: jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com<mailto:jeremywolfe0131 at gmail.com>

Editor: Cognitive Research: Principles and Implications (CRPI)
CRPI is the open access, peer-reviewed journal of the Psychonomics Society
Do you do "use-inspired, basic research" in Cognition? That is what we publish.
http://www.cognitiveresearchjournal.springeropen.com/

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline <https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline> .
Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.