[visionlist] Permanent Professor position in Psychology at Queen Mary University of London

Isabelle Mareschal i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk
Sun Apr 10 13:29:56 -04 2022

Dear all,

Due to substantial growth, we are recruiting a permanent Professor in the Psychology Department at Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom. We are looking for strong candidates (publications, grants) with leadership experience in any area of Psychology. The post is open to international applicants outside of Europe.

Closing date is May 6th. Details can be found here:

https://www.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/items/6906.html<https://www.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/items/6891.html>

Best wishes,
Isabelle

Isabelle Mareschal