[visionlist] CVR 2022: Take advantage of Early Bird Registration!

Nikolaus Troje troje at yorku.ca
Mon Apr 11 08:57:17 -04 2022

After a two-year break, we are looking forward to our in-person, on-site CVR 2022 conference at York University from June 6-9, 2022. The theme of this year's conference is “Vision Research: From picture to reality, from observer to agent”. Please find attached information about program and schedule. Also, check out the conference website at https://www.yorku.ca/cvr/conference2022/ for information about registration, accommodation, and poster submission.

Please note, that the Early Bird Registration deadline is coming up this Friday, April 15!

Your CVR Conference organizing team