[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in computational visual neuroscience, UC Berkeley

Emily Cooper emilycooper at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 18 11:00:00 -04 2022

I am looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join my team investigating
the human visual system. In our lab we aim to understand the phenomenology
and mechanisms of visual perception in the natural environment and to use
this understanding to improve emerging display technologies (i.e.,
augmented reality systems). We employ a combination of psychophysical and
computational techniques. More information about our research can be found
at my lab website: http://www.emilyacooper.org.

Candidates must have finished their Ph.D. in neuroscience, vision science,
computer science, or related fields. Strong mathematical and programming
skills are necessary, as well as strong communication skills and a record
of research productivity.

The start date is flexible, preferably in the summer or fall of 2022. The
initial appointment is for one year with possible continuation. Interested
candidates should send a brief statement of interest and CV to me (
emilycooper at berkeley.edu). I plan to be at VSS this year and am happy to
meet there to discuss this position.

--
Emily Cooper