[visionlist] Vision list submission

Adrien Doerig adrien.doerig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:21:00 -04 2022

Good day,

Tim Kietzmann and I (both from University of Osnabrück) would like to post
the following to visionlist:

************
Subject: Postdoc opportunity (ML/visual computational neuroscience),
Kietzmann Lab

Dear all,

The Kietzmann Lab is currently (deadline this Friday, 29th of April) hiring
a postdoc in the space of deep learning and visual computational
neuroscience to join us at the institute of cognitive science (University
of Osnabrück, Germany). The full-time position is initially for 3 years,
but can be extended.

- Details about the position are provided here:
https://www.uni-osnabrueck.de/universitaet/stellenangebote/stellenangebote-detail/75-ikw-postdoc-mfd/
- You can find out more about our work here: https://www.kietzmannlab.org/
- Information about research in Germany more generally:
https://twitter.com/TimKietzmann/status/1482027695856828417

Feel free to contact us with any open questions.

Best wishes
Adrien and Tim

This is my first visionlist submission, so pardon me if this is not the
correct way of submitting.

Thank you and all the best!

Adrien Doerig