[visionlist] [cvnet] [External] Re: Abbreviations

Gislin Dagnelie gislin at lions.med.jhu.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:37:38 -04 2022

Actually, it's Dutch, where "geen" can be used with singular or plural,
depending on context (as Dwayne pointed out for "none").

I would think "personne" is not a good equivalent, since it is clearly
singular.  "Aucun" would be a better equivalent, but you're right, that too is
used with the singular verb form: "Aucun n'a it..." rather than "aucun n'ont
dit...."

Gislin
.