[visionlist] strange solicitations

Iam Palatnik iam.palat at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:55:46 -04 2022

Dear James,

I believe those are pretty common, and if you check your spam folder you
might find even more of them.
It's all among those "predatory journal/conference" types of scams, I
believe.
They try to get you to submit work and then pay a publication fee of some
kind.
Some sites have lists of predatory publishing groups and companies to avoid.

Cheers,

Iam