[visionlist] CFP IROS 2022 Workshop on Perception and Navigation for Autonomous Robotics in Unstructured and Dynamic Environments

Mortimer, Peter peter.mortimer at unibw.de
Tue May 17 09:09:40 -04 2022

2nd IROS Workshop on Perception and Navigation for Autonomous Robotics in Unstructured and Dynamic Environments (PNARUDE @ IROS 2022)
In-person/Hybrid, October 27th 2022, held in conjunction with IROS 2022 in Kyoto, Japan.
https://iros2022-pnarude.github.io/

Important Dates
* July 8, 2022 - Submission Deadline
* July 29, 2022 - Notification to Authors
* September 2, 2022 - Camera-Ready Submission
* October 27, 2022 - PNARUDE Workshop @ IROS 2022

Call for Extended Abstracts
We invite submissions of 4-6 pages (including references). Please submit your extended abstract via e-mail to iros2022-pnarude at googlegroups.com<mailto:iros2022-pnarude at googlegroups.com>.
We allow presenting previously published work or work that is published as part of the IROS 2022 conference.
More information on the submission process can be found on the workshop website<https://iros2022-pnarude.github.io/>.

Overview

Recent intelligent perception and navigation techniques have obtained wide attention in the
areas of autonomous robots and systems. Autonomous robots and systems capable of operating in well and partially-structured environments are emerging.
As we look to the future, robots that are capable of operating in genuinely unstructured and dynamic environments remain a significant challenge.

We are hosting the second PNARUDE Workshop, where we aim to explore and discuss novel methods and experience in these
and many other examples of unstructured and dynamic environments for autonomous robotics.
The workshop offers a broad view of different research areas in the field of perception of unstructured environments which is supported by some excellent speakers.

The workshop will take place on October 27, 2022 as part of the IROS 2022 in Kyoto, Japan.
We are planning the conference as a hybrid event to allow speakers and workshop participants to join virtually.

Topics of Interest
Topics include the following but not limited to
* Perception and Navigation in Unstructured & Dynamic Environments
* Mobility in Unstructured Environments
* Detection, Tracking and Classification
* Feature Extraction and Feature Selection
* Collision Prediction and Avoidance
* Path Planning and Re-Planning
* Multi-Sensor Calibration and Fusion
* SLAM in Unstructured Environments
* Environmental Mapping and Reconstruction
* Deep Learning Applied in Unstructured Environments
* Deep Reinforcement Learning Applied in Unstructured Environments
* Decision-making by taking into account Human-Robot Interactions

Workshop Chairs
Prof. Danwei Wang (Nanyang Technological University)
Prof. Yufeng Yue (Beijing Institute of Technology)
Dr. Philippe Martinet (INRIA Sophia-Antipolis)
Dr. Christian Laugier (INRIA Grenoble Rhône-Alpes
Dr. Roland Lenain (INRAE Paris)
Prof. Abhinav Valada (University of Freiburg)
Dr. Jens Behley (University of Bonn)
Peter Mortimer (Bundeswehr University of Munich)
Raphael Hagmanns (Fraunhofer IOSB)

Invited Speakers
Prof. Cyrill Stachniss (University of Bonn)
Prof. Yusuke Tamura (Tohoku University)
Dr. Marija Popović (University of Bonn)
Prof. Margarita Chli (ETH Zurich)
Prof. Huijing Zhao (Peking University)
Prof. François Pomerleau (Laval University)
Dr. Roland Lenain (INRAE Paris)
Prof. Danwei Wang (Nanyang Technological University)

For any additional feel free to contact us at iros2022-pnarude at googlegroups.com<mailto:iros2022-pnarude at googlegroups.com>.

We are looking forward to your submissions and your attendance at the PNARUDE 2022 this October!