[visionlist] 4th workshop on "GRaphs in biomedicAl Image anaLysis (#GRAIL2022 at MICCAI2022)

Bartlomiej Papiez bartlomiej.papiez at bdi.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 20 11:17:33 -04 2022

We are happy to announce our 4th workshop on "GRaphs in biomedicAl Image anaLysis (#GRAIL2022)", which is going to take place as a satellite workshop at #MICCAI2022 in Singapore.

With this workshop, we aim to provide a platform for understanding and application of graph-based models as versatile and powerful tools in biomedical image analysis and beyond. Our goal is to bring together scientists that use and develop graph analytics and geometric deep learning, and encourage the application of these models to difficult clinical problems within a variety of biomedical data contexts.

Compared to our previous GRAIL installments, we specifically encourage submissions in the areas of explainable GNNs, graph models in computer-aided surgery/intervention, unstructured medical big data, multi-omics fusion, and semantic knowledge (scene/knowledge graphs).

We are honored to have four invited speakers in our workshop:
• Islem Rekik, ITU, "Debunking the brain connectivity using predictive learning from limited data"
• Marinka Zitnik, Harvard University, "Trustworthy AI with GNN Explainers"
• Xavier Bresson, National University of Singapore, "GNN trends in 2022"
• Mark O'Donoghue, Astra Zeneca LP Us. "Knowledge Graphs for Drug Discovery"

Important dates:
• 25 June 2022 Paper submission deadline
• 16 July 2022 Notification of paper decisions
• 30 July 2022 Camera-ready paper version
• 18 Sept 2022 Workshop event (08:00 AM to 11:30 AM, SGT time)

Please visit our website for further details:
https://grail-miccai.github.io/
and follow us on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Grail2022

Organizing team:
Seyed-Ahmad Ahmadi, Anees Kazi, Kamilia Mullakaeva, Michael Bronstein, Bartlomiej Papiez