[visionlist] [CFP ]Submission deadline extended for the RSS workshop on social intelligence in humans and robots
shutianmin at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:53:55 -04 2022
We have extended the submission deadline to June 3rd for the RSS workshop
on social intelligence in humans and robots (
https://social-intelligence-human-ai.github.io/). Please see the updated
Call for Papers below.
We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the RSS 2022 Workshop on
Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots (
https://social-intelligence-human-ai.github.io). The workshop will be held
on July 1st, 2022 in a hybrid format. The in-person event will be held in
New York City, NY, USA.
We will accept submissions focusing on Human and Robot Social Intelligence.
Topics include but are not limited to:
* *Social Perception and Theory of Mind: *How humans acquire theory of
mind capabilities? What computational models approximate these capabilities
* *Human Cooperation Competition and Communication:* Origins and
development of human communication or competition; Inference of these
* *Machine Theory of Mind:* How to infer what an agent or robot knows
about an environment? How to make robots learn about the minds of other
robots or humans?
* *Human-Robot Interaction:* Methods to understand human intentions or
offer assistance; social perception, communication between humans and
robots; learning to convey information for better collaboration; probing
and gathering information for collaboration.
* *Interdisciplinary Studies:* We welcome works that integrate efforts
in cognitive sciences and robotics to advance studies in both fields.
We welcome research papers of no more than 4 pages, not including
The paper submission deadline is on *June** 3rd, 11:59 pm (PST)*. Papers
should be submitted to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SIHR2022.
Submissions should follow the RSS template (
https://roboticsconference.org/information/authorinfo/) and be submitted as
.pdf files. The review process will be double blind, and therefore the
papers should be appropriately anonymized.
All accepted papers will be given oral presentations (lightning talks or
spotlight talks) as well as poster presentations. Accepted papers will be
made available online on the workshop website as non-archival reports,
allowing submissions to future conferences or journals.
* Georgia Chalvatzaki (TU Darmstadt)
* Jakob Foerster (University of Oxford)
* Julian De Freitas (Harvard University)
* Claudia Pérez D'Arpino (NVIDIA)
* Julian Jara-Ettinger (Yale University)
* Victoria Southgate (University of Copenhagen)
* Submission Deadline: Friday, June 3rd, 2022 (23:59pm PST)
* Author Notification: Friday, June 17th, 2022 (23:59pm PST)
* Camera Ready Deadline: Friday, June 24th, 2022 (23:59pm PST)
* Workshop: July 1st, 2022 (9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET)
* Tianmin Shu (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
* Xavier Puig (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
* Shuang Li (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
* Andreea Bobu (UC Berkeley)
* Shari Liu (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
* Mengxi Li (Stanford University)
* Sanja Fidler (University of Toronto)
* Antonio Torralba (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to
socialintelligenceworkshop at gmail.com
Tianmin, Xavier, Shuang, Andreea, Shari, Mengxi, Sanja, Antonio
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist