[visionlist] Postdoctoral position in Human Visual Neuroscience @UC Louvain
valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be
Fri May 27 11:10:34 -04 2022
Postdoctoral position - Human Visual Neuroscience - UC Louvain, Belgium
We are looking for a full-time postdoctoral fellow with expertise in human vision and a strong experience with human functional resonance imaging to join the Human Vision Lab<https://sites.uclouvain.be/goffauxlab/index.html> (Belgium; Principal Investigator: Dr. Valerie Goffaux).
Our lab investigates how the human visual system processes natural visual categories such as faces, objects, and scenes. It involves carrying out psychophysics, neuroimaging and electroencephalography in healthy human adult samples.
The position is for one year but may be extended if additional funding is obtained (e.g., via an application to national research funds, F.R.S.-F.N.R.S.).
Start date is as soon as possible.
* The candidate should hold, or be about to obtain, a PhD degree in psychology, cognitive neuroscience, (bio)medical science, or related areas. PhD should be obtained within the last 6 years.
* The candidate has extensive experience in vision research, functional magnetic resonance imaging, and signal processing.
* Programming skills are necessary;
* Efficient level of written and spoken English.
* Further assets are a creative mind, good problem solving skills and collegial attitude.
Please submit your application, including a CV and a brief (max. 1,000 words) personal statement describing your background, experience and motivation in pdf format, and the name/email of two references (who have previously agreed to be contacted) to valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be<mailto:valerie.goffaux at uclouvain.be>
The call for applications remains open until the position is filled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist