[visionlist] Psychtoolbox survey

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:09:53 -04 2022

Dear Psychtoolbox user,

In recent years the Psychtoolbox Team has worked hard to improve
Psychtoolbox itself and its services offered on www.psychtoolbox.net.
We kindly ask you to fill out the below survey, so that we can better
understand the needs and wishes of our community. Your answers will
greatly help us to shape the future of Psychtoolbox.

You can find the survey here: https://forms.office.com/r/8NESnHGGAQ

As a thank you for your valuable feedback, you will find a discount
code for your next “Psychtoolbox Support Membership” purchase after
submitting your answers.

Many thanks for your support and stay healthy!
Mario, Dee, Celia, Ingo and Anna

P.S. Did you know that we’ve joined Twitter? Visit
https://twitter.com/psychtoolbox to follow us for more tips and ideas
for your next project.