[visionlist] Abstract submission deadline for “TEX2022: Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning”

Yamil Vidal hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:27:29 -04 2022

Dear all,
The abstract submission deadline for “TEX2022: Bringing together Predictive
Processes and Statistical Learning” is this Friday (10th of June)!! We
welcome the submission of abstracts presenting work in the fields of
Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning. Work at the interception of
these two fields will be particularly appreciated.

We are glad to introduce the members of our Scientific Committee, who will
evaluate the submitted abstracts:

- Alejandro Blenkmann (Front Neurolab - RITMO, Department of Psychology,
University of Oslo)
- Louisa Bogaerts (Department of Experimental Psychology, Ghent University)
- Fabienne Chetail (Lab Cognition Langage et Développement (LCLD), CRCN,
Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Abhishek Banerjee (Adaptive Decisions Lab, Biosciences Institute,
Newcastle University - https://www.adaptive-decisions.com/)
- Emma Holmes (Department of Speech Hearing and Phonetic Sciences, UCL.
Wellcome Centre for Human Neuroimaging, UCL)
- Dezső Németh (Lyon Neuroscience Research Center (CRNL), Université Claude
Bernard Lyon 1 - https://www.memoteam.org/)

The results of the evaluation procedure will be announced on the 27th of
June. All presentations will be done in person. Presenters of accepted
abstracts will be required to register to the event no later than 10th of
July. As the event is limited to 100 attendees, we recommend registering
early in order to secure a spot.

You can find more information at the event’s website:

https://indico.sissa.it/e/TEX2022

If you are active on Twitter, please consider retweeting the event’s
announcement:

https://twitter.com/CrepaldiLab/status/1512412553942601740

We look forward to welcoming you to Trieste this summer!
With best regards,

Yamil Vidal and Davide Crepaldi

Dr. Yamil Vidal
Predictive Brain Lab
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging - Donders Institute
Nijmegen
the Netherlands