[visionlist] FECHNER DAY 2022 -- cfp

Geoff Patching geoffrey.patching at psy.lu.se
Fri Jun 10 04:48:53 -04 2022

***Apologies for cross-posting***

**Fechner Day 2022 -- 38th Annual Meeting of the International Society
for Psychophysics**
**Lund, Sweden, August 23-26, 2022**

Dear friends and colleagues:

Thanks to all who have submitted a paper, abstract, or preliminary title
and preference for oral / poster presentation to Fechner Day 2022.
We have received a very reasonable number of proposed presentations that
promise a great scientific program <
http://fechnerday.com/fd2022/Schedule.html >.

We are still looking for further contributions to our conference.
It is not too late to send us an early preliminary title for your
presentation and preference for oral or poster presentation.  This will
help us develop the conference schedule.

Submissions should consist of scholarly work addressing topics
including, but not limited to, perception, sensation, neuroscience, and
mathematical modelling of these processes.

All oral presentations and posters for Fechner Day 2022 should be
represented in the Proceedings book.
The deadline for submission of papers and summaries for the Proceedings
is June 30th.
It is your choice whether you submit either a one-page abstract or a
proceedings paper of max. 6 pages; preferably 4 to max. 6 pages for oral
presentation.

Please follow the submission guidelines <
http://fechnerday.com/fd2022/Submission_Guidelines.html > when preparing
your paper.

Send your submission by email to < fd2022 at psy.lu.se >.

For further information (accommodation, registration options, etc.)
please visit the conference's website < www.fechnerday.com/fd2022 >.

On behalf of the program & organization committee:
Geoff Patching