[visionlist] Postponed - Color Technical Group Webinar - Wearable Light Loggers: From Optical Radiation to Health-Related Metrics - Save the Date - September 20 2022 - 13:00 -14:00 EDT

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Tue Sep 13 01:21:12 -04 2022

Dear Members of Color and Vision Communities!

We have been just informed that the presenter of this webinar is not available to give this lecture on September 20th 2022 anymore and therefore unfortunately we need to reschedule this webinar to a future date. We will send a new announcement when the new data is set.

Best regards,

-Francisco