[visionlist] please sign open letter to OSTP on open access

Gunnar Blohm gunnar.blohm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:27:31 -04 2022

Dear colleagues,

Please consider signing Neuromatch's open letter to the White House
Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) and the Subcommittee on
Open Science. We have written this letter in reply to their recent
memorandum
<https://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/news-updates/2022/08/25/ostp-issues-guidance-to-make-federally-funded-research-freely-available-without-delay/>
guaranteeing immediate free access to federally funded research. We
think it's important to ensure equitable access to participation in
publishing in addition to equitable access to scientific output.

You can read more about reasons to sign here
<https://ostp-letter.github.io/why.html>.

*Or **go straight to the letter to sign here
<https://ostp-letter.github.io/index.html>*.

Thank you so much in advance for your support and advocacy to make
science better.

Cheers,

Gunnar, on behalf of Neuromatch

P.S. please distribute widely