[visionlist] Post-doc / Phd positions in Multisensory Perception

Badde, Stephanie Stephanie.Badde at tufts.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:26:11 -04 2022

The Multisensory Perception Lab at Tufts University is recruiting a post-doctoral associate and PhD students.

Our research concentrates on the computational principles and plasticity of perception across the different senses. We combine psychophysics and eye-tracking with mathematical modeling and add neuroscientific and machine learning approaches when applicable.

The lab actively supports its members in achieving their long-term research and career goals and has strong interdisciplinary collaborations at the local, national, and international level. Tufts is a small, selective research university in the Boston metro area.

More information about the lab and the positions can be found on our website (https://sites.tufts.edu/multisensory/). Interested candidates are highly encouraged to informally contact the head of the lab, Stephanie Badde (stephanie.badde at tufts.edu).

Stephanie Badde, PhD
Stibel Family Assistant Professor of Brain and Cognitive Science
Department of Psychology
Tufts University
490 Boston Avenue
Medford, MA 02155