[visionlist] OPAM 2022 Professional Development Awards Winners

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:17:51 -04 2022

******************************** OPAM 2022 ********************************

30th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 17, 2022 in Boston, MA

We are pleased to announce the OPAM Professional Development Award Winners
for 2022!

They are:

   -

   Prachi Mahableshwarkar (George Washington University)
   -

   Nickolas Paternoster (University of Central Arkansas)
   -

   Michaela Ritchie (University of New Brunswick Saint John)
   -

   Tomer Sahar (The Open University of Israel, University of Haifa)
   -

   Harun Yörük (University of Houston)

Congratulations to all winners!

As in previous in-person years, we are also looking for volunteers to help
out with our registration desk. Responsibilities generally include staffing
the desk and assisting with name badges for part of the day. Please send an
email to opam.info at gmail.com if you are interested!

Online registration is now open. Please register at
http://www.opam.net/?page_id=22

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2022 OPAM organizers

Xiaoli Zhang, Doug Addleman, Chenxiao Guan, & Cristina Ceja

*OPAM 2022 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com/

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

Carlisle Attention and Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home?authuser=0

Queen’s Visual Cognition Lab, Queen’s University - https://qvcl.ca/

Cognitive Neuroscience Program, George Washington University -
https://psychology.columbian.gwu.edu/

NCI Behavioral Research Program - todd.horowitz at nih.gov