[visionlist] Lecturer in Psychology @ Keele University, UK - Open Area

Joseph Brooks brooks.jl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:05:43 -04 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I'm happy to announce that we have another Lectureship (Assistant Professor
equivalent) at Keele Psychology. This one is open to all research areas
that align with our research themes including Cognition, Brain, & Behaviour
which is most relevant for this list. We also welcome those taking
developmental approaches to our research themes. More information at the
link below.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CVQ829/lecturer-in-psychology-education-and-research

Please do consider applying and/or flag up to relevant colleagues/students.

All the best,

Joe
Dr Joseph Brooks Senior Lecturer & Director of Research
School of Psychology | Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, UK ST5 5BG
Tel: +44 (0) 1782 732963 | Email: j.l.brooks at keele.ac.uk | www.keele.ac.uk