[visionlist] Senior Lecturer / Reader in Optometry and Visual Sciences

Solomon, Joshua J.A.Solomon at city.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 08:26:41 -04 2022

Apologies for cross-posting.
Dear vision community
I'd like to draw your attention to a vacancy in our department.
We are seeking to appoint a fulltime Senior Lecturer (SL) or Reader who has a national (SL)/international (Reader) profile (Reader) as a researcher. The candidate will be responsible for leading research activities building on the achievements and profile of the Department and School. They will lead research through attracting funding and enhancing scholarship to build the achievements and profile of the School and University. They will also demonstrate a track record of published research findings of national (SL) and international (Reader) significance depending on role. This is a diverse and dynamic role in which candidates will have the opportunity to develop and extend their academic career.
For more information, please see
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CVU078/senior-lecturer-reader-in-optometry-and-visual-sciences
js
--