[visionlist] Systems Vision Science Summer School & Symposium: Aug. 14-24, in Tuebingen, Germany

Pavlovic, Maria maria.pavlovic at tuebingen.mpg.de
Tue Dec 20 07:17:16 -04 2022

Systems Vision Science Summer School & Symposium:

Aug. 14-24, in Tübingen, Germany

--------------------------------

Applications are invited for a brand new summer school designed for

everyone interested in gaining a systems level understanding of

biological vision.  We plan a coherent, graduate-level, syllabus on the

integration of experimental data with theory and models, featuring

lectures, guided exercises and discussion sessions. The summer school

will end with a Systems Vision Science symposium on frontier topics,

with talks and posters by additional participants.

All summer school participants are invited to attend, and welcome to submit

contributions to the symposium.

--------------------------------

Invited lecturers and speakers include: Assaf Breska, Peter Dayan, Andrea
van Doorn,

Wolfgang Einhäuser-Treyer, Karl Gegenfurtner, Ziad Hafed, Tadashi Isa, Jan
Koenderink,

Kristine Krug, Hanspeter Mallot, Laurence Maloney, Pascal Mamassian, Antje
Nuthmann,

Daniel Osorio, Andrew Parker, Jenny Read, Alexander Schütz, Manuel
Spitschan,
Kristina Visscher, Li Zhaoping.

--------------------------------

Please apply via  <https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org/application/>
https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org/application

by  March 31, 2023.

Please check out our webpage

 <https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org> https://summerschool.lizhaoping.org

to find more out about the program, our invited lecturers/speakers,

and other details.

Please direct inquiries to svs.summerschool at tue.mpg.de
<mailto:svs.summerschool at tue.mpg.de>

Organizing team:

Li Zhaoping

Ulf Lüder

Maria Pavlovic

Junhao Liang

Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics

University of Tuebingen

www.lizhaoping.org <http://www.lizhaoping.org>