[visionlist] 20th International Conference on Content-based Multimedia Indexing, sponsored by AI4Media
ioannakoroni at csd.auth.gr
Mon Jan 16 04:02:57 -04 2023
The <http://cbmi2023.org/> 20th International Conference on Content-based Multimedia Indexing #CBMI2023 will take place in Orleans, France from September 20th to 23rd, 2023.
Sponsored by the AI4Media project, CBMI2023 aims at bringing together the various communities involved in all aspects of content-based multimedia indexing for retrieval, browsing, management, visualization and analytics.
Call for special session proposals
CBMI’2023 is calling for high quality Special Sessions addressing innovative research related to Artificial Intelligence for analysis and indexing of multimedia and multimodal information. The main scope of the conference is in analysis and understanding of multimedia contents including:
1. Multimedia information retrieval (image, audio, video, text)
2. Mobile media retrieval
3. Event-based media retrieval
4. Affective / emotional interaction or interfaces for multimedia retrieval
5. Multimedia data mining and analytics
6. Multimedia retrieval for multi-modal analytics and visualization
7. Multimedia recommendation
8. Multimedia verification (e.g., multi-modal fact-checking, deep fake analysis)
9. Summarization, browsing, and organization of multimedia content
10. Evaluation and benchmarking of multimedia retrieval systems Explanations
11. Application domains: health, sustainable cities, ecology,…
More information HERE > <http://cbmi2023.org/call-for-special-session/> http://cbmi2023.org/call-for-special-session/
Call for regular papers
Authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished research papers in the broad field of content-based multimedia indexing and applications. The organisers highlight contributions addressing the main problem of search and retrieval.
This call also includes artificial intelligence in multimedia analysis, user interaction, social media indexing and retrieval. In addition, special sessions on specific technical aspects or application domains are planned, such as Multimedia for Healthcare, Explainability of AI tools in Multimedia, Physical models in Multimedia mining…
The CBMI proceedings are traditionally indexed and distributed by ACM DL. Best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their contributions to a special issue of a leading journal in the field.
More information HERE > <http://cbmi2023.org/call-for-regular-papers/> http://cbmi2023.org/call-for-regular-papers/
Deadline call for special session: 23 January 2023
Deadline call for regular papers: 12 April 2023
More information about the event at http://cbmi2023.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist