[visionlist] AI for Neuro summer school Lipari 2023

Brain and More Lab brainandmorelab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:35:45 -04 2023

Dear all,

In the meantime we would like to invite you to the

2nd international Summer School on Neuroimaging, NeuroScience, Neuroncology

This year will focus mostly in AI for temporal patterns, and Glioblastoma

25th–29 June, 2023, Aktea Hotel, Lipari, Italy

https://www.neurosummerschool.org

The event is also related to a special issue of Frontiers In Neuroimaging:

https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/53517/brain-time-series-signals-and-machine-learning-from-spike-trains-to-dynamical-functional-connectivity

We will have 2 sessions where participants can brainstorm and potentially
prepare papers for the issue assisted.

Scope:

The school is aimed at providing lectures and workshops about Neuroimaging,
NeuroScience, Neuroncology for PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, and
faculty/company members.

Program comprises lectures and workshops with

* Gael Varoquaux  (INRIA, École normale supérieure, Scikit-learn)

* Paul Thompson (UCLA, NIGMA consortium)

* Luiz Pessoa (Maryland University)

* Stephanie Forkel (Donders Institute)

* Bozena Kaminska (Nencki Institute)

* Giovanni Petri (CENTAI)

* Daniel Margulies (CNRS)

* Norbert Galldiks (Koeln University Hospital, Juelich Centrum)

* Aly Abayazeed (Neosoma)

* Lee Alex Donald Cooper (Northwestern University, Feinberg School of
Medicine)

* Susan Short (School of Medicine Leeds)

* Andras Jakab (Children university hospital of Zurich)

Organizing committee

* Alessandro Crimi, Brian&More lab of Sano Science (Krakow, Poland)

* Spyridon Bakas, Pereleman School of Medicine of University of
Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, USA)

We invite you to lectures by well-known worldwide speakers, workshops, and
tutorials. Complete program will be posted.

Climbing the sulphuric crater of Vulcano is planned, as well as a boat trip
to Panarea lagoons and around the active volcano of Stromboli.

The brainstorming sessions are planned at the Greek necropolis.

We currently limit to 70 participants, with no particular pre-selection
(First-Registered-First-Served). Further cases will be considered carefully
according the CV.

See you in Lipari.