[visionlist] OPAM 2023 Organizer Nomination Deadline extended to March 7th

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:46:17 -04 2023

******************************** OPAM 2023 ********************************

31th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 16, 2023 in San Francisco, California, USA

Dear OPAMers,

We are now extending the deadline for organizer nominations to be March 7th
2023. If you’re a postdoc or senior graduate researcher who are interested,
please consider joining the team to make fantastic OPAM happen. More
information about nomination can be found on our website
http://www.opam.net/.

Related to the difficulties early career researchers have experienced
especially in recent years, our team is also under critical personnel
shortage now. We greatly need support from our community and if you know
trainees with potential interest and fit, please encourage them and/or
nominate them to be an organizer.

Thank you for all your support to OPAM and to ECRs!

Sincerely,

Xiaoli Zhang and Chenxiao Guan from the OPAM team