[visionlist] [CFP] 2nd Workshop on Learning with Limited Labelled Data for Image and Video Understanding, CVPR23

menna seyam menna.seyam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:50:05 -04 2023

2nd Workshop on*Learning with Limited Labelled Data for Image and Video
Understanding, (L3D-IVU) *in conjunction with IEEE/CVF Conference on
ComputerVisionand Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2023.

*** FULL PAPER SUBMISSION Extended DEADLINE: March 6th 2023 23:59 PST ***

Workshop Website:https://sites.google.com/view/l3d-ivu-2023/

CMT3 Submission:https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/L3DIVU2023

*CHALLENGE on Long Tail Visual Relationship Recognition:* open for
submission
<https://sites.google.com/view/l3d-ivu-2023/challenges?authuser=1> with
deadline 15 May.

*CALL FOR PAPERS:*

We encourage submissions that are under one of the topics of interest, but
also we welcome other interesting and relevant research for learning with
limited labelled data.

   - Few-Shot classification, detection and segmentation in still images
   and video, including objects, actions, and scenes.
   - Zero-shot learning in video understanding.
   - Video and language modelling.
   - Self supervised Learning in video related tasks.
   - Weakly/Semi supervised learning in video understanding.
   - Transfer Learning.
   - Open-set learning.
   - New benchmarks and metrics.
   - Real-world applications discussing the societal Impact of few-shot
   learning.

Accepted papers will be presented at the poster session, some as orals and
one paper will be awarded as the best paper.

*Submission Guidelines:*

   -

   We accept submissions of *max 8 pages*(excluding references). We
   encourage authors to submit 4 page work as well.
   -

   We accept dual submissions to *CVPR 2023 *and *L3D-IVU2023*.
   -

   Submitted manuscripts should follow the CVPR 2023 paper template
   <https://media.icml.cc/Conferences/CVPR2023/cvpr2023-author_kit-v1_1-1.zip>
   .

   -

   Submissions will be rejected without review if they:
   1.

      Contain more than 8 pages (excluding references).
      2.

      Violate the double-blind policy.
      3.

      Violate the dual-submission policy for papers with more than 4 pages
      excluding references.

   -

   The accepted papers will be linked at the workshop webpage. It will also
   be in the main conference proceedings if the authors agree (this option is
   valid only for *full-length papers not published at CVPR 2023*)
   -

   Papers will be peer reviewed under double-blind policy, and must be
   submitted online through the CMT submission system.