[visionlist] Forthcoming special issue: "The Circadian Regulation of Vision"

Annette Allen annette.allen at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 9 05:23:26 -04 2023

[Apologies for cross-postings]

Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to further highlight a forthcoming special issue in Vision Research, on The Circadian Regulation of Vision (https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/vision-research/about/call-for-papers#the-circadian-regulation-of-vision), guest edited by myself, Dr Morven Cameron and Prof Christophe Ribelayga.

Our goal in this special issue is to bring together scientists from a wide range of disciplines to explore the circadian and diurnal regulation of vision, in humans, vertebrates and invertebrates. We hope to expand our understanding of how circadian rhythms dictate the function of the retina, and establish the consequences of circadian disruption on vision. This will include the circadian control of molecular and cellular functions, retinal physiology, through to visual perception and behaviour.

For any inquiries about the appropriateness of contribution topics, please contact me at annette.allen at manchester.ac.uk<mailto:annette.allen at manchester.ac.uk> - please share with interested colleagues. The submission deadline has been extended to September 2023.

Best wishes.
Annette

Dr Annette Allen<https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/annette.allen.html> Sir Henry Dale Fellow | Neuroscience and Experimental Psychology | Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health | University of Manchester | AV Hill Building | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PT | Tel: 0161 2755050

Centre for Biological Timing<https://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/research/domains/cardiovascular-endocrine-metabolic/biological-timing/>