[visionlist] Meet the Apple Vision Group at VSS

Andrew Watson awatson3 at apple.com
Tue May 16 19:43:42 -04 2023

The Apple Vision Group is excited to hear the latest vision science at the upcoming VSS meeting in Florida! Several of us will be participating in the “Connect with Industry” event on Tuesday during the lunch break, and in the FoVEA "Career Transitions Workshop” event on Sunday evening. All of us are eager to chat with anyone who is interested in joining Apple. While we do not have specific positions open at this time, we are always looking for exceptional candidates. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, attend one of the above events, say hello in the hall, or send us an email.

Andrew Watson
Chief Vision Scientist
 Apple | Display Technologies
abwatson at apple.com