[visionlist] [Job] PhD Positions in Computer Vision and AI at University of Udine

Niki Martinel niki.martinel at uniud.it
Fri May 19 04:46:42 -04 2023

Attention all aspiring researchers in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence! We have an exciting Ph.D. opportunity that you don't want to miss!!

Are you ready to dive into cutting-edge research in computer vision and AI? Join our prestigious Ph.D. program and unlock your potential to revolutionize the world of technology!

Our program offers:
- World-class Research Environment: Immerse yourself in a stimulating and supportive research community. Collaborate with leading experts in computer vision and AI who are shaping the future of these fields.
- Cutting-edge Facilities: Access state-of-the-art facilities and advanced computing resources to drive your research forward. We invest in providing the tools you need to excel.
- Diverse Research Opportunities: Explore a wide range of research areas, including object detection, tracking and re-identification, image colorization, image super resolution --with deep learning of course ;). Choose the path that aligns with your passion and expertise.
- Industry Collaboration: Benefit from strong ties with industry leaders. Collaborate with industry partners, gain real-world experience, and enhance your career prospects upon graduation.
- Scholarships and Funding: We understand the importance of financial support. The PhD program offer competitive scholarships and funding opportunities to help you focus on your research.
- Publish and Present: Showcase your findings on prestigious platforms. Publish in top-tier conferences and journals, and present your work at international conferences to gain recognition in the research community.

Research Group:
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the renowned Machine Learning and Perception group, working alongside world-class researchers in the field.

Ready to apply?
Visit https://www.uniud.it/en/research/do-research/doctorate-res/ammissione/active-notice/notice-to-be-published?set_language=en to access the application form and learn more about the admission requirements.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2023, at 2.00 pm CEST

For inquiries and more information, contact Proff. Niki Martinel and Christian Micheloni at {niki.martinel, christian.micheloni}@uniud.it.

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to join our Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence! Together, let's push the boundaries of technology and create a lasting impact on society!
Feel free to share this exciting opportunity with your network of aspiring researchers!

----
Niki Martinel
University of Udine
Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics
Via Delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine, Italy
niki.martinel at uniud.it