[visionlist] [Jobs] Multiple PhD Openings in Robotic Vision

Donald Dansereau donald.dansereau at gmail.com
Mon May 22 00:01:11 -04 2023

Do you have a track record of excellence in your field and want to work on
cutting-edge robotics research projects with a dynamic team?

ARIAM Research Hub is growing and is seeking highly motivated PhD
candidates to join us on our research adventure.

We have 10 PhD scholarships working on projects across our 3 partner
institutions (University of Sydney, QUT Centre for Robotics & The
Australian National University) and collaborating closely with experts from
the robotics industry.

- Be supported by a team of world-class academics and industry experts as
you pursue a career in a field with endless potential.

- As a member of ARIAM, you will have the opportunity to work on
challenging and impactful research projects that will contribute to the
advancement of knowledge in robotics and intelligent systems.

- You will be supported by a team of experts from diverse backgrounds,
allowing you to learn and grow both personally and professionally.

- We are looking for candidates with a broad range of skills and interests,
including but not limited to Mechatronics, Computer Science, Machine
Learning, Computer Vision or similar.

If you are interested in joining our growing team and contributing to
world-class research, head to our job board at www.ariamhub.com
<https://auc-word-edit.officeapps.live.com/we/www.ariamhub.com>

We look forward to hearing from you!