[visionlist] Prof position at Queen Mary University of London

Isabelle Mareschal i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 08:51:05 -04 2023

Dear all,

We are hiring a Professor in Psychology at Queen Mary University of London. We are interested in candidates with experience in developmental psychology but will consider excellent candidates in other areas. We are a department of nearly 30 full time academics and we have recently invested over 500,000GBP into improving our EEG, eye tracking, TMS and virtual reality facilities. Details of the department and the post can be found at:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CZW336/professor-in-biological-and-experimental-psychology

If you have any enquiries please feel free to email me directly.
Best Wishes,
Isabelle

Isabelle Mareschal
Professor in Visual Cognition