[visionlist] PhD Position on Cognitive Engagement in Visual Search and Healthy Aging

Wiegand, I.M. (Iris) iris.wiegand at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jun 7 13:50:42 -04 2023

Exciting PhD Opportunity on Cognitive Engagement and Healthy Aging! Join my lab at the Donders Centre for Cognition!

Are you curious about how visual cognitive engagement can impact healthy aging? Do you want to do cutting-edge research at the interface of clinical neuropsychology and cognitive neuroscience? Apply now for a fully-funded PhD position in my lab at the renowned Donders Centre for Cognition.

What can you expect?

🔹 Engage in cutting-edge research using advanced behavioral and neuroimaging techniques.

🔹 Collaborate with a diverse team of talented scientists.

🔹 Access state-of-the-art facilities and resources at the Donders Centre for Cognition.

🔹 Attend international conferences and present your findings to the global scientific community.

🔹 Receive comprehensive training and mentorship to develop your scientific career.

Are you interested to work with Iris Wiegand<https://www.ru.nl/en/people/wiegand-i> at the Donders Institute and advance our understanding of cognitive engagement in visual environments and healthy cognitive aging? See the full vacancy and apply here: https://www.ru.nl/en/working-at/job-opportunities/phd-position-cognitive-engagement-in-visual-search-and-healthy-aging-at-the-donders-centre-for-cognition

Please spread the word and share this announcement with qualified candidates who may be interested!

For inquiries and more information, contact iris.wiegand at donders.ru.nl<mailto:iris.wiegand at donders.ru.nl>

Dr. Iris Wiegand | Assistant Professor | Donders Center for Cognition | Department of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology | Radboud University