[visionlist] 2023/2024 PhD Program at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca (Italy)

Davide Bottari davide.bottari at imtlucca.it
Thu Jun 8 08:13:41 -04 2023

 Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the 2023/2024 Call for Applications for the
*Cognitive
Computational and Social Neurosciences PhD Program* at the IMT School for
Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy. We encourage applications from any place in
the world.

For details, please refer to:

https://ccsn.imtlucca.it/ccsnimt-school

*Application deadline: June 19th 2023 - 12.00 pm CEST – the application is
entirely online (https://ccsn.imtlucca.it/how-to-apply
<https://ccsn.imtlucca.it/how-to-apply>)*

The track in Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN;
https://momilab.imtlucca.it/) is designed to train researchers in areas
such as:

Sensory Experience Dependence and Plasticity (SEED
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/seed>)

Social and Affective Processing (SANe
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/sane>)

Sleep, Plasticity and Conscious Experience (SPACE <http://space>)

Forensic Neuroscience and Psychiatry (FoNeP
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/fonep>)

Sensorimotor Experiences and Mental Representations (SEMper
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/semper>)

Models, Inference, and Decisions (MInD
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/mind>)

Reasoning and Economic Decisions (ReED
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/reed>)

Methods for Advanced Biosignal Analyses (MABA
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/maba>)

All the best,

Davide

--
Davide Bottari, PhD
<https://momilab.imtlucca.it/research/seed>
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy
Tel: +39 0583 4326 550