[visionlist] Lectureships in Psychology available at Birkbeck, University of London

Tim Smith (Staff) tj.smith at bbk.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 05:38:57 -04 2023

The Department of Psychological Sciences, at Birkbeck, University of London is seeking to appoint 3 Lecturers on open-ended contracts to further enhance our world-class research profile and contribute to our highly successful teaching programmes.

Successful applicants will join internationally recognised research groups in developmental cognitive and educational neuroscience, cognitive computational modelling, perception, attention, action, health, genetics and interpretative phenomenological analysis (IPA). We aim to recruit specifically in the area of cognitive neuroscience, broadly construed.

Further details are here: https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/lecturer-in-psychology-528652.html

If you would like to know more about the roles please contact Prof. Rick Cooper, Assistant Dean (Head of Department) of the Department of Psychological Sciences, via R.Cooper at bbk.ac.uk<mailto:R.Cooper at bbk.ac.uk> .

Please distribute this announcement to local mailing lists.

Many thanks,

Prof. Tim J. Smith (he/him/his)
Head of the Cognition in Naturalistic Environments (CINE) Lab
www.cinelabresearch.com<http://www.cinelabresearch.com>
@timothy_j_smith

Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development
Department of Psychological Sciences,
Birkbeck, University of London
Malet St, London, WC1E 7HX